Our Core Values
Our work and best-practice exchange is based on mutual respect and trust. We co-operate across boundaries, branches and disciplines. Team, trust and talent are our keywords.
Our expertise lies in customizing solutions and connecting the right people. We are committed to building long-term partnerships with our associates and clients. The focus on people with a warm heart, cool head and working hands is our core competence.
Our integrity leads to better work, better life – and to a sustainable future. We are honest, and fair, and promote fairness, diversity and equality is our corporate legacy.
Our passion is to lead through enterprise and innovation. We encourage initiative in decision making and creative solutions. Going the extra mile is our ambition.
Our Leader Ship Principals
People who have values and make decisions, who establish priorities, who can analyze and solve problems and who answer questions concretely and appropriately without letting their "sense of self" cloud their answer.
People who know how to reach out to other people's hearts and who are able to make the most of others, appreciating and respecting them, and are able to focus the energies of their co-workers and colleagues on a common objective.
People who love their work and are willing to go the extra mile.
Compliance with the law and our policies.
EurekaHR is a global player with subsidiaries in more than 39 countries and territories, each having a different legal framework. In the context of our daily business, relevant legislation can be divided into the following main topics:
- Employment, e.g. labor law, social security, immigration law
- Information, e.g. data privacy, intellectual property, confidential information
- Business practices, e.g. fair competition, antitrust
- Finance and transparency, e.g. financial reporting, insider information, securities trading, anti-corruption, money laundering.
Beyond the rules stipulated by the legislators, EurekaHR strives to apply a best-practice approach in all its activities.
We have internal policies in place, in particular the EurekaHR Policies, which reach beyond legal regulations, establishing processes and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Legal, e.g. management authorization guidelines, incorporation and liquidation of legal entities, document retention, uncapped liabilities, trademarks and domain names, insider trading, contractual commitments.
- Human resources, e.g. recruitment, compensation, termination procedures, training, international mobility, payroll administration, employee loans, people development, general security, travel and expenses, company credit cards.
- Accounting, e.g. pre-approvals, accounting instructions, management representation letters, Monthly Financial Reporting Package (MFRP), Annual Disclosure Package (YRLY), reconciliations of MFRP, general ledger and sub-ledger, journal entries, cash and bank reconciliations, key estimates, intercompany balances and transactions, financial statements, information from external auditor.
- Tax, e.g. income and withholding taxes, transfer pricing, payroll and social security taxes, VAT, sales taxes, stamp duty.
- Treasury, e.g. treasury management activities, guarantees or letter of comfort, granting of credits to costumers.
- IT, e.g. backups, archives, networks, change control, physical security.
- Further Policies, e.g. compliance, mergers and acquisitions, disclosure and media, environmental policy, procurement.
The Way We Work
Our work is led by EurekaHR Values, the Leadership Principles, the law, and our policies. These rules guide our actions and we bring these values to life each day.
- EurekaHR is committed to promoting and maintaining a culture of respect and equal opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability or illness, sexual orientation, marital status, age or political opinion. When we choose which associate to assign to a client or which colleague to promote, the decision is based solely on that person's qualifications and merit.
- We maintain a positive working environment where people have the freedom to learn from their successes as well as their mistakes, and grow professionally. We counteract mobbing activities.
- EurekaHR strives for fair and competitive compensation for our colleagues and associates.
- We avoid conflicts of interest and make decisions that put EurekaHR interests ahead of other personal or business interests. Conflicts of interest may arise, for example, when you are in a position to decide on the employment status of a family member, when you are appointed to a board of directors or a similar function of another organization, or when you could take personal advantage of business opportunities. We immediately disclose such circumstances to our superiors.
- Our business agreements are clear, unambiguous, fully understood and fair, whether the other party is a client, a supplier, a colleague or an associate. We honor our obligations and act fairly to enforce our rights under such agreements. Our employment contracts honestly describe the rights and obligations of our colleagues and associates.
- When we are in contact with regulatory officials, we conduct ourselves in a candid and professional manner. We never try to influence officials by inducements such as generous gifts or entertainment.
- EurekaHR does not promote a culture of gifts and entertainment. However, when we entertain clients and suppliers, we always follow local legislation and reasonable business practices. We act at arm's length and adhere to the highest standards of integrity and transparency. Generally, any doubt about the appropriateness of a particular gift or entertainment can be resolved by discussing the situation with our line managers.
- We must only seek competitive advantages through lawful means. We never try to restrict EurekaHR competition by exchanging information about prices, terms and conditions, distribution of markets and strategies with our competitors, or engage in any other activities that appear to constitute collusion between competitors. We gather information about our competitors in a legally unquestionable way.
- We communicate at all times in an honest, accurate, timely and effective manner, complying with all relevant legal requirements. We ensure that only authorized colleagues provide information or speak publicly on EurekaHR's behalf to public and government officials.
- We protect sensitive information by taking steps to maintain its confidentiality, in order to avoid inappropriate disclosure and prevent such information from undue destruction. In the same way, we respect the privacy rights of our colleagues and associates. To avoid infringement of data privacy laws when collecting data on candidates, we seek and retain only the information that is required by law or necessary for our business.
- EurekaHR makes a conscious effort to ensure that our work environments and practices are safe, healthy and environmentally sound. Everyone at the EurekaHR is expected to act in full compliance with applicable safety, health and environmental legislation when sending associates on assignments.
- We are committed to environmental responsibility and take steps to reinforce this commitment.
- EurekaHR provides the tools necessary to perform our jobs. We acknowledge that these tools are company property and have therefore to be used in the interest of the company. Occasional limited use of company resources, e.g. IT equipment, office supplies and phones, for personal purposes is acceptable if in compliance with the law and internal policies and practices.
- EurekaHR encourages its colleagues to participate in services to the community and political activities within the local legal framework. However, we do not engage in any political activity on the EurekaHR's behalf unless authorized to do so.
Term of Use Agreement
- Acceptance of Agreement
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Limited Right to Use
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Restrictions, and Prohibitions on Use
- Forms, Checklists & Documents
We may make available through the Site or through other Web sites sample and actual forms, checklists, business documents and legal documents (collectively, "Documents"). All Documents are provided on a non-exclusive license basis only for your personal one-time use for non-commercial purposes, without any right to re-license, sublicense, distribute, assign or transfer such license. Documents are provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to their suitability, legal effect, completeness, currentness, accuracy, and/or appropriateness. THE DOCUMENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", AND WITH "ALL FAULTS", AND WE AND ANY PROVIDER OF THE DOCUMENTS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The Documents may be inappropriate for your particular circumstances. Furthermore, federal laws may require different or additional provisions to ensure the desired result. You should consult with legal counsel to determine the appropriate legal or business documents necessary for your particular transactions, as the Documents are only samples and may not be applicable to a particular situation. Some Documents are public domain forms or available from public records.
- No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship
Information contained on or made available through the Site is for informational purposes only, and does not constitute legal advice, recommendations, mediation or counseling under any circumstance. You should not act or refrain from acting based upon what you see or read on this site without first consulting an attorney licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction. EurekaHR disclaims liability for any loss that may occur to you and others from acting, or refrain from acting in a certain way based on the information on the Site.
- EurekaHR Processing Time
EurekaHR Processing Time is the time period that we generally take to prepare the necessary documents and forms for clients' signature and/or review after we receive all the required information. It may take more time where special circumstances are involved.
- EurekaHR Account
You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your EurekaHR account username and password and for all the activities that occur in your EurekaHR account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, or breach of security. EurekaHR, its attorneys, employees, agents and affiliates are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
- Linking to the Site
You may provide links to the Site, provided (a) that you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Site, (b) your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and (c) you discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by us.
Certain sections of, or offerings from, the Site may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete registration information. Your registration must be done using your real name and accurate information. Each registration is for your personal use only. We do not permit (a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or (b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
- Errors, Corrections and Changes
We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
- Third Party Content
Third party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible via links from the Site. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
- Unlawful Activity
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
- Editing, Deleting and Modification
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING THE FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED.
Limitation of Liability
- We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) any errors in or omissions from the Site or any services or products obtainable therefrom, (b) the unavailability or interruption of the Site or any features thereof, (c) your use of the Site, (d) the content contained on the Site, or (e) any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party.
- THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE AND/OR THE PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN OR HEREBY SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 AND THAT AMOUNT SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US AND ANY AFFILIATED PARTY.
- Use of Information
- Message Boards & User Conduct
You understand that the Site has no obligation to and does not monitor its Message Boards, although we reserve the right to do so. Use of the Site constitutes consent to such monitoring.
- Third-Party Services
We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies
All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from Merchants that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
- Links to other Web Sites
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached by e-mail.
- Information and Press Releases
The Site contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- Legal Compliance
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site and the Content and Materials provided therein.
This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Florida, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Florida State (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 18 and Section 19. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Florida. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
Eureka HR, one of the top providers of HR solutions for companies in need of national and international staffing. Specifically set up to meet the demand for seasonal workers in any industry, Eureka HR will offer you the best solutions to your staffing problems.